Who we are
Popcorn County USA is a supplier of raw popcorn kernels, popcorn supplies and popping equipment. We’re a trusted partner to wholesale buyers, concessions operators and individuals in the market for quality popcorn. We’re based in North Loup, Nebraska, USA and we ship orders all over the world. For privacy concerns, please contact us:
Popcorn County USA
107 North Grand, P.O. Box 40
North Loup, Nebraska
Toll free 800-445-2868
Office Hours Monday-Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm CST
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you submit a contact form through our website, we use the personal information you provide for the sole purpose of correspondence with you. The information you provide is stored with us indefinitely.
For users that register on our website, we store the personal information you provide in your user profile. You can edit or delete your user profile at any time (usernames can not be edited but they can be deleted). Popcorn County USA website administrators can also view and edit that information.
If you have an account and you log in to our site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. If your browser does accept cookies, we will set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Shopping and Purchases
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can estimate shipping before you place an order
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
We store a record of your purchase indefinitely. The record includes the items you purchase and the information you provide during checkout with the exception of your credit card information. We do not store credit card information.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us when making a purchase. We use this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
This site uses Google Translate so that visitors can read it in the language of their choice. Google Translate utilizes a cookie to determine what language your browser is using.
Who we share your data with
If you make a purchase on our website:
- Information you provide—including your credit card information—is shared with our payments processing partners. Depending on your method of payment, those partners may include First Data, Shazam and PayPal.
- Information you provide regarding your shipping address is shared with our shipping partner, UPS.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have made purchases, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.